-------------------------------



Latest topics
» Bell Epoque - Miss Broadway (mrkrstoffa re-edit)
Thu 3 Aug 2017 - 17:46 by mrkrstoffa

» WONDEFULL RADIO SOUND 80'
Mon 26 Jun 2017 - 5:23 by pigarot

» New site star been borned
Fri 12 May 2017 - 0:14 by DJ_RETRO

» Cheers from Portugal
Tue 17 Jan 2017 - 23:03 by MasterAf

» Happy New Year!
Sat 14 Jan 2017 - 6:15 by kezza44

» Happy New Year
Mon 2 Jan 2017 - 0:06 by devirto

» Hello again everbody
Sat 31 Dec 2016 - 4:37 by DJ_RETRO

» George Michael: Pop superstar dies at 53
Mon 26 Dec 2016 - 19:46 by devirto

» Christmas Fun!
Mon 26 Dec 2016 - 14:43 by kezza44

» Merry Christmas, everyone!
Mon 26 Dec 2016 - 14:42 by kezza44

» newbie here
Sat 19 Nov 2016 - 12:28 by hfdm

» 3 Mute That Mixes
Sat 12 Nov 2016 - 3:57 by Robbie Steel

» LOL + F@$k internet/electric
Thu 27 Oct 2016 - 23:08 by Sunny_2012

» It's that time again....
Wed 19 Oct 2016 - 17:01 by Robbie Steel

» Best site for 70s/80s music on the net
Fri 14 Oct 2016 - 15:29 by kezza44

» Ben Liebrand Minimix
Fri 7 Oct 2016 - 20:16 by appie

» Madness....
Sat 1 Oct 2016 - 2:10 by Robbie Steel

» A tribute to Gregg aka Spin A 12 Inch (well sort off......)
Mon 19 Sep 2016 - 12:12 by dj norway

» 80s Botlegs & Mixes
Mon 19 Sep 2016 - 12:05 by dj norway

» Back after 3 months hiatus....
Sun 18 Sep 2016 - 17:37 by Sunny_2012

Log in

I forgot my password

August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031   

Calendar Calendar


Welcome Old & New Members from the old/new site :)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Welcome Old & New Members from the old/new site :)

Post by gurge71 on Wed 1 Apr 2015 - 17:28

Welcome back Kerry Very Happy
avatar
gurge71

Posts : 694
Join date : 2012-01-25
Age : 46
Location : Italy

http://gurgesound.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Old & New Members from the old/new site :)

Post by Kittmaster on Wed 1 Apr 2015 - 18:26

Take care of yourself first Kerry, we will be here when you recover.... Smile
avatar
Kittmaster
Admin

Posts : 247
Join date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Old & New Members from the old/new site :)

Post by DJ D'admin on Thu 2 Apr 2015 - 6:46

Yeah, take your time Kerry, your health is more important.  Smile

_________________
Suspect
avatar
DJ D'admin
Admin

Posts : 1143
Join date : 2008-03-15
Age : 49
Location : Cambodia

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Old & New Members from the old/new site :)

Post by Sunny_2012 on Thu 2 Apr 2015 - 16:54

Hi kerry, 

as written in my request, take care real life comes always first.
I guess everybody wants you to be healthy and happy again, so
take your time and come back when you feel ready for it.
You have only one life so take care of it.
There is a wise saying: Always live every day as it is your last.

So get well soon and I hope you will get a new and interesting job soon!
Take care mate!

Sunny_2012

Posts : 553
Join date : 2014-10-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Old & New Members from the old/new site :)

Post by zokipoki on Thu 2 Apr 2015 - 20:28

Hi kerry Take Care of yourself and get better with your health

zokipoki

Posts : 328
Join date : 2012-01-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Old & New Members from the old/new site :)

Post by kezza44 on Thu 2 Apr 2015 - 21:33

Hey guys thanks for the positive words
Great to be with a great caring group
avatar
kezza44

Posts : 972
Join date : 2012-01-25
Age : 59
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Old & New Members from the old/new site :)

Post by Suggsy on Fri 3 Apr 2015 - 15:07

Hi Kerry,

I know what it's like to either be in a job that makes you ill, or being out of work for almost a year and then worrying you'll never get another one. For me, both cases had happy endings. I echo the comments before and remember, this is not a dress rehearsal, one life, live it. Get well and share when you want.
avatar
Suggsy

Posts : 477
Join date : 2012-01-25
Location : Our House, In The Middle Of Our Street

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Old & New Members from the old/new site :)

Post by shaq on Sun 5 Apr 2015 - 6:19

hola amigos me llamo omar y soy de mexico pss llegue a este foro por el gusto musical me gusta lo relacionado con los aņos 70s 80s saludos y aqui andaremos echandole ganas en la comunidad

shaq

Posts : 7
Join date : 2015-04-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Old & New Members from the old/new site :)

Post by Spin A 12 Inch on Sun 5 Apr 2015 - 16:50

shaq wrote:hola amigos me llamo omar y soy de mexico pss llegue a este foro por el gusto musical me gusta lo relacionado con los aņos 70s 80s saludos y aqui andaremos echandole ganas en la comunidad

Translation judging by what I have seen so far. Crying or Very sad

hi friends my name is omar and I am from mexico I come to this forum for free stuff I like easy links that are sitting out in the open to the 70s 80s echandole greetings and here I will walk forward in the community and get what ever you guy post for me.

avatar
Spin A 12 Inch
Admin

Posts : 1310
Join date : 2008-03-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Old & New Members from the old/new site :)

Post by devirto on Sun 5 Apr 2015 - 18:31

Spin A 12 Inch wrote:
shaq wrote:hola amigos me llamo omar y soy de mexico pss llegue a este foro por el gusto musical me gusta lo relacionado con los aņos 70s 80s saludos y aqui andaremos echandole ganas en la comunidad

Translation judging by what I have seen so far.  Crying or Very sad

hi friends my name is omar and I am from mexico I come to this forum for free stuff I like easy links that are sitting out in the open to the 70s 80s echandole greetings and here I will walk forward in the community and get what ever you guy post for me.


Uncle Google translation 

hi friends my name is omar and I am from mexico pss come to this forum by musical taste I like things related to the 70s 80s echandole greetings and here we will walk forward in the community

more correct I think Wink

_________________


Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Old & New Members from the old/new site :)

Post by Spin A 12 Inch on Sun 5 Apr 2015 - 18:46

devirto wrote:
more correct I think Wink

Dammit!! lol!

Uncle Google catches me again. Very Happy
avatar
Spin A 12 Inch
Admin

Posts : 1310
Join date : 2008-03-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Old & New Members from the old/new site :)

Post by DJ D'admin on Tue 7 Apr 2015 - 6:28

Ha!  lol!

_________________
Suspect
avatar
DJ D'admin
Admin

Posts : 1143
Join date : 2008-03-15
Age : 49
Location : Cambodia

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Old & New Members from the old/new site :)

Post by kezza44 on Wed 8 Apr 2015 - 7:35

Suggsy wrote:Hi Kerry,

I know what it's like to either be in a job that makes you ill, or being out of work for almost a year and then worrying you'll never get another one. For me, both cases had happy endings. I echo the comments before and remember, this is not a dress rehearsal, one life, live it. Get well and share when you want.

Thanks guys it has been nice to see the thoughts from people

Lets see how things go over the next few weeks

Have talked to a new possible job... they have agreed to hold the position for a couple of weeks so that when things improve I will get to have a new job with potential for the next few years until retirement is upon me

Looking at the positive future and toss the negative
avatar
kezza44

Posts : 972
Join date : 2012-01-25
Age : 59
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Old & New Members from the old/new site :)

Post by Guest on Sat 23 May 2015 - 18:30

Hello everyone, I am from Croatia and for 30 years like remixes, mixes and megamixes.thanks for admission to the group  Smile

unfortunately poorly speak English

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Old & New Members from the old/new site :)

Post by Spin A 12 Inch on Sat 23 May 2015 - 19:10

yankeeij wrote:Hello everyone, I am from Croatia and for 30 years like remixes, mixes and megamixes.thanks for admission to the group  Smile

unfortunately poorly speak English

lol! I think I remember you from Born Again 80's and have seen your user name on some other boards, I bet you have tons and tons and tons and tons of stuff to share.

Lets see if the deposits exceed the requests for withdraws.
avatar
Spin A 12 Inch
Admin

Posts : 1310
Join date : 2008-03-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Old & New Members from the old/new site :)

Post by gurge71 on Sat 23 May 2015 - 19:42

Spin A 12 Inch wrote:
yankeeij wrote:Hello everyone, I am from Croatia and for 30 years like remixes, mixes and megamixes.thanks for admission to the group  Smile

unfortunately poorly speak English

lol! I think I remember you from Born Again 80's and have seen your user name on some other boards, I bet you have tons and tons and tons and tons of stuff to share.

Lets see if the deposits exceed the requests for withdraws.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
avatar
gurge71

Posts : 694
Join date : 2012-01-25
Age : 46
Location : Italy

http://gurgesound.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Old & New Members from the old/new site :)

Post by Spin A 12 Inch on Sat 23 May 2015 - 19:54

Lets see if the deposits exceed the requests for withdraws.

After only a few minutes I knew the answer to my own question.

Gone! .... His account was overdrawn ...... not even a remote attempt to offer anything.
avatar
Spin A 12 Inch
Admin

Posts : 1310
Join date : 2008-03-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Old & New Members from the old/new site :)

Post by gurge71 on Sat 23 May 2015 - 20:09

Spin A 12 Inch wrote:
Lets see if the deposits exceed the requests for withdraws.

After only a few minutes I knew the answer to my own question.

Gone! .... His account was overdrawn ...... not even a remote attempt to offer anything.
As always another  jocolor   lol!
avatar
gurge71

Posts : 694
Join date : 2012-01-25
Age : 46
Location : Italy

http://gurgesound.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Old & New Members from the old/new site :)

Post by Spin A 12 Inch on Sat 23 May 2015 - 21:11

gurge71 wrote:
As always another  jocolor   lol!

Back again as "Mix 1974"
avatar
Spin A 12 Inch
Admin

Posts : 1310
Join date : 2008-03-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Old & New Members from the old/new site :)

Post by djfeedback on Wed 27 May 2015 - 0:18

Hi to all! Hope to be active again and repost some of the stuff we all shared in the past. Been busy as well both at work and home life. I have checked the forum a few times in the past and thought it's dead already. I hope the forum gets going again like the good old days.

djfeedback

Posts : 3
Join date : 2015-04-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Old & New Members from the old/new site :)

Post by DJ D'admin on Wed 27 May 2015 - 14:21

djfeedback wrote:Hi to all! Hope to be active again and repost some of the stuff we all shared in the past. Been busy as well both at work and home life. I have checked the forum a few times in the past and thought it's dead already. I hope the forum gets going again like the good old days.

good

_________________
Suspect
avatar
DJ D'admin
Admin

Posts : 1143
Join date : 2008-03-15
Age : 49
Location : Cambodia

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Old & New Members from the old/new site :)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum